Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kiddie Pool Fun

I have learned that $15 spent on a kiddie pool is money well spent.  I have also learned that kiddie pool play leads to plenty of opportunities to capture my active 15 month old from different angles and perspectives.

Courtney posted a Creative Exercise a few weeks ago encouraging us to photograph one subject from many vantage points.  While I do this on a regular basis it has become increasingly difficult with my active little one.  Her post challenged me to find an activity for B to do that would allow me to complete the exercise intentionally.

 I am linking the above shot up with Show Off Your Shot



However great the activity.............it will still lead to a little of this.....ROAMING EXPLORATION!!!




Hey! Wait!  Where are you going?


Off to catch the Little Dude.
Isn't he the cutest?!?!


Linking up with Courtney over at Click It Up a Notch.

16 comments:

Sara said...

Love these! Great angles and colours!

Ashley Sisk said...

How fun - no better way to stay cool than to play in the pool.

LivingFree said...

What a cutie! I love the shot of him holding the sprayer and intently watching the water come out.

Courtney said...

FUN! Seriously cute pictures!

Mama Smors said...

Such cute pics!! I think Bennett has the prettiest hair ever :) And by the way, loved your toy list below... I think I am going to get Tula the instrument set for her b-day! It is one thing we didn't ever get for Ivy!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word he is just adorable! Very good pictures too!

Unknown said...

Amber you did a GREAT job on these! Beautiful every single photo!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest! I love this photo shoot!

Unknown said...

Love the different angles! Such a cutie in his little bathing suit!!

Casey Martinez said...

I'm sold...I want to go buy a kiddie pool like now! These pictures are adorable and so is your littl man!!

thatgirlblogs said...

those CHEEKS! what a doll baby!

Carolina said...

His serious face reminds me of Jack. Loved the pictures!

Unknown said...

Great shots of summer fun!

Courtney said...

You did a fantastic job of capturing different vantage points to tell your story! I really like the one you took above him with the water coming down! Glad you found an activity to keep him still for a few minutes :O)

Kia Bishop said...

Great pics! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What fun photos. Love them!!!